RackBack Safety Panels are wire mesh panels bolt directly to the back of your existing pallet rack uprights creating a sturdy barrier between stored items and the ground below.
Constant Accident Prevention
Durable all-welded angle frame wire mesh panels give constant protection from falling items. RackBack® pallet rack backing panels prevent spillage, while also stopping items from falling into aisle ways, therefore protecting personnel while containing inventory. WireCrafters rack protection is competitively priced with less effective pallet rack netting style backing and is easy to install.
See our page on Rack Enclosures for completely enclosing and securing your pallet rack system.
RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing Specs
The RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System is made of 2″ x 2″ x 10 gauge steel welded wire mesh, welded into a 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ x 13 gauge steel angle frame. Panels have predrilled mounting holes on six-inch centers and are provided with flush mount or offset brackets to allow for pallets that overhang the beams.
Our “Above the Top” kit allows panels to extend above the rack to contain loads stored on the top beam. Custom sizes for the RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System are available.
Stock items are ready to ship within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Free design and layout assistance is available. Call 877-355-1511
Key RackBack® Features
- Standard sized panels 4′-0″ or 5′-0″ high, match beam length in width.
- Custom size panels available.
- Panels made of 2″ x 2″ x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity.
- Pallet Rack Backing Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
- Multiple attachment points (seven) on the ends of each panel.
- Offset brackets allow for the load to overhang rack beams.
- Stack RackBack® panels one on top of the other to reach the desired height.
- “Above the Top” mounting allows panels to extend above the top rack beam.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
- Standard 3/8″ assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System may be started at the floor or at any level where protection is required.
- Pallet rack backing panels can be mounted to support the posts-if stand-alone system desired.
- Heavier options are available.