SpanTech Microzone Accumulating Plastic Chain Belt Conveyor is a low-profile zero-pressure zoned accumulation plastic chain conveyor utilizing an individual drive in each 11.8″ long x 11.8″ wide zone with a 24-volt DC “pancake” motor. Shaft-mounted sprockets engage with 5mm pitch MicroSpan plastic conveyor chain creating a positive drive, thus eliminating belt tracking. Available with either a powder coat painted carbon steel frame and supports, or stainless steel frame and supports.REQUEST INFORMATION/QUOTE
- The drive, sprockets, plastic chain belt, and end roller assembly can be removed or replaced in seconds.
- Units are individually bolted together for maximum flexibility.
- Can be installed overhead or floor-mounted on casters.
- Optional automated transfer devices are available.
- Equipped with programmable zone controls.
- Pre-wired photoelectrics are included for each zone.
- Order fulfillment
- Returns applications
For more information on SpanTech Microzone Accumulating Plastic Chain Belt Conveyor, please call us at 1-877-355-1511.