C&D Quick-Ship 1.9″ Diameter Gravity Roller Conveyor is used to convey cartons/packages/totes in a variety of manufacturing and warehousing activities including: shipping lines, assembly lines, order picking lines, checking & packing lines, etc. Most items convey easily with a minimum amount of effort. Gravity roller conveyor lines may be slightly inclined in some applications to achieve gravity product flow.REQUEST INFORMATION/QUOTE
- Frame: 3-1/2″ deep x 1-1/2″ flange x 10 ga. powder coated steel channel with bolt-in cross members
- Widths: 13″, 21″ & 27″ between frame
- Lengths: 5′-0″ and 10′-0″ straight sections
- Couplings: Butt type for bolting sections together
- Rollers: 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized steel tube, 7/16″ spring hex retained axle, grease packed ball bearings both ends.
- Roller Centers: 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ centers
- Optional Floor Supports Available