Webb Hand-Pushed I-Beam Trolleys are designed to handle loads from 500 to 4,000 lbs. depending on the I-Beam size utilized. Trolleys are available in 4 different models designed to mount on I-Beams ranging in size from 2-5/8″ to 12″. Trolleys are equipped with triple labyrinth sealed wheels to help keep out contaminants, and patented side guide rollers to help prevent excessive wear on trolley and I-beam track. These exclusive features add up to unparalleled performance. Ideal for Hand Pushed Monorail Applications.REQUEST INFORMATION/QUOTE
- Trolley Capacity: 1/4 Ton to 2 Ton Models.
- Retainer-type Red Seal trolley wheels developed specifically for rugged conveyor applications.
- Wheels contain Conrad-type single row precision bearings with steel or composite retainer ring.
- Components and clearances designed for the most adverse conveyor applications.
- Lowest friction and highest load rating possible for a ball bearing of this size and style.
- Promotes longer life and lower maintenance under all conditions.
Patented Side Roller Features:
- Standard on all hand-pushed trolleys.
- Keeps the trolley running smoothly.
- Doesn’t allow the brackets to rub against the flange of the I-beam around a curve.
- Rolling action prevents unnecessary wear on the conveyor track and trolleys.
- Eliminates sloppy side sway.
- Offers greater ease in pushing and moving loads throughout the conveyor system.
For more information on Webb Hand-Pushed Trolleys, please call us at 1-877-355-1511, or click on the Request Information/Quote button above.