Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems for High Speed Order Picking
Our horizontal carousels are the ideal automated storage and retrieval system for your high speed order picking, parts delivery and sortation applications. Designed and constructed for reliable performance and flexible configuration, our carousel systems all backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Heavy duty bins are automatically positioned in front of operators…saving space, reducing labor costs, speeding throughput and improving order accuracy and inventory control using integrated PowerPick™ material handling software.
- Goods-to-man each order picking
- Batch order picking
- Residual handling in store replenishment operations
- Returns handling for e-commerce
- Order sortation for retail store department and aisle based carton creation
Unique Product Features and Benefits
- All models are constructed with the same rugged, all-steel, high capacity track and frame size, ensuring the fastest delivery in the industry; bottom track is adjustable, allowing bins to be raised to the required level.
- Structural mezzanines and multiple conveyor lines are easily supported on top of carousel frames.
- Horizontal carousels may be double or triple stacked with no additional costs or modifications.
- Commercially available AC controllers, drive motors, reducers, controls and all electrical components throughout the carousel simplify repairs and minimize downtime.
- Horizontal carousel systems are easy to maintain; all components are accessible from outside the carousel.
- Highly efficient direct drives provide the fastest retrieval speeds in the industry; drive units do not require any adjustment and are easy and inexpensive to replace.
- At 68 kg, our carousel systems have the highest capacity standard shelves in the industry; custom state-of-the-art bins can be up to 4.6 m tall with optional capacities up to 907 kg.
- The horizontal carousel controller, mountable in any location, offers multi-level manual and electronic control and functions as the network interface for software-driven systems; the controller displays clear, readable messages for mechanical, communication and diagnostic functions.
- Emergency stop controls can be located anywhere on the system, including panels, workstations and light trees.
- Vertical and horizontal photo-electric eyes are available for additional safety; safety floor mats and CE configuration are also available.
- Installation is simple and fast; factory match-marked frames are shipped with all chains, yokes and drive units in place and all bins are factory pre-assembled with sides and backs connected for easy fold-out installation.