Date: December 2, 2017
Title: Sales Coordinator – OE
Reports to: Inside Sales Supervisor
The inside sales order entry specialist will work cooperatively with all inside sales personnel and also all outside sales account managers, system sales and other members of the C&D team to quickly and accurately enter all orders into MAS 500, provide all customers with a Sales Order Acknowledgement, review vendor acknowledgments, and expedite orders as required
- Ability to accurately enter all orders quickly and consistently and to minimize errors and omissions.
- Work with Sales Team to correct any errors found or feedback given by our vendors and quickly correct any open order issues.
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Accurately process all customer transactions including sales orders, purchase orders, and RMA’s.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the C&D team.
- Assist the warehouse as needed in regards to orders entered that will be fulfilled from stock.
- Maintain understanding and proficiency in using all office software.
- Perform general clerical duties as necessary to meet organizational objectives.
- Field calls when necessary because of absence of Customer Service representatives.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Detail oriented and organizational skills a must.
- Positive, enthusiastic, possess the ability to work in an office environment that requires deadlines and has a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who can work well in a multitasking office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess the computer skills necessary for effective job performance including mastery of company ERP, PC and software and on the internet.
- Associate’s Degree or work experience a plus.
- 401k with Employer Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Company Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Quarterly Profitability Bonus
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 404-355-1511