Inside Sales Associate
Date: October 17, 2016
Title: Inside Sales/Customer Service Associate
Reports to: Inside Sales/Customer Service Supervisor
The inside sales / customer service representative will work cooperatively with all customers and prospects including end-users and dealers as well as C&D outside sales, system sales and other members of the C&D team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales goals at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Generate new and repeat sales handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Meet or exceed Individual and Team Goals.
- Evaluate customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Effectively & timely follow up on all sales quotations and service issues ensuring closure and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately process all customer transactions including quotations, sales orders, purchase orders, RMA’s, customer credits, etc.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the C&D team.
- Assist in warehouse as needed.
- Maintain understanding and proficiency in using all office software.
- Perform general clerical duties as necessary to meet organizational objectives.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Associate’s Degree or 1-2 years of customer service experience required.
- Creative, detail oriented and organized.
- Positive, enthusiastic, posses the ability to work in office environment that requires deadlines and must have a certain level of professionalism.
- A team player who can work well in a multitasking office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Posses the computer skills necessary for effective job performance including mastery of company ERP, PC and software and on the internet.
- 401k with Employer Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Company Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- End of Year Profitability Bonus
Please click link to submit prerequisite test: https://hiring.wonderlic.com/openings/575b208472a0b20100b271bf/apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com