Reports to: President
Conveyors & Drives, Inc. is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator to join our growing team. The person is responsible for executing both online and offline initiatives designed to drive Condrives.com traffic and create profitable online/offline sales. Traffic and sales will be targeted through increased presence and position across all search engines. This position plays a key role in executing C&D’s organic marketing strategies. E-Commerce Coordinator is a vital part of the team for driving search engine initiatives, partnering across various internal teams and external partners.
The Ecommerce Coordinator will be responsible for managing and executing day-to-day tactical SEO strategies, including: keyword research, analytics analysis and discovering new growth opportunities. They will manage the company website and online store and ensure proper trafficking and growth opportunities for the company.
- Manage Conveyors & Drives Inc’s Website
- Direct traffic to and manage online store
- Direct and oversee organization’s strategic and long-range e-commerce goals.
- Monitor planned performance goals and drive any necessary change to exceed set targets.
- Responsible for integrating online purchase tools and capabilities into brand digital and shopper marketing efforts, by determining best practices, content and tools, which drive business impact.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop consistent messaging across all direct and digital media platforms.
- Develop digital marketing strategies and programs to drive traffic and conversion to our direct to consumer e-Commerce site.
- Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, yet reports to top management.
- Collaborate with vendors to organize new product launches
- Track web traffic and utilized SEO efforts using Google Analytics
- Manage and tracks all inventory bought and sold through E-Commerce
- Delegate online leads through appropriate sales channels
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 Years Ecommerce management experience required
- Experience using SEO and business-related tools including: Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Search Center, Google/Bing Webmaster tools, Google Adwords, SEOmoz, Advanced Web Ranking suite, SEO clarity and keyword research tools
- Word Press or HTML Coding Experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills required
- Needs to be a self-starter and motivator
- Company Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- Bonus and profit sharing potential