Dealer Sales Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Using a consultative value-added sales approach, the C&D Sales Associate is responsible for developing material handling product, service and automated solution sales with new and existing Dealer accounts in a geographical area.
- Develop new business with new accounts in assigned territory.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with key Dealer accounts through regular visits.
- Provide exceptional customer service and increase sales with existing accounts.
- Develop and execute an activity plan for sales goal achievement.
- Meet monthly activity goals and sales quota.
- Communicate quote and call activity daily through SalesLogix and group calendar.
- Master product knowledge of all major suppliers.
- Master essential business technology tools- e-mail, SalesLogix, MAS 500, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Maintain proficiency in using all office hardware and software technology.
- Maintain customer information in SalesLogix.
- Complete all administrative paperwork completely and submit in a timely manner.
- Provide professional quotes and presentations to customers on a timely basis.
- Follow up on leads on a timely basis.
- Submit activity report on a weekly basis.
- Work as a team player with all C&D associates.
- Attend scheduled meetings on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Present a professional appearance and image at all times.
- Perform general clerical duties as necessary to meet organizational objectives.
Relationships and roles:
- Live C&D’s organizational values daily.
- Continually provide our customers with value-added services.
- Always do what is right for the customer, employee, and shareholder.
- Travel required, some overnight stay possible.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Outside sales experience, dealer sales a plus.
- 3 – 5 years sales experience required.
- Technical or material handling sales experience a plus.
- Excellent prospecting techniques.
- Self motivated and entrepreneurial spirited.
- Well organized, detail oriented, prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Listens well and gets clarification.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Manages competing demands; uses time efficiently.
- A team player who can work well in a multitasking office environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, ambitious.
- Desires self-improvement.
Performance will be measured by:
- Sales results against an assigned quota.
- Profitability results.
- Monthly quota attainment.
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
For consideration send resume to email@example.com