Hytrol Model 190-ACC Medium Duty V-Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyor is designed to achieve minimum pressure accumulation of cartons, totes, boxes, etc. Its simple design allows for quick and easy product accumulation adjustment without the need of any tools. Back pressure can be adjusted down to as low as 2% of the total load on the conveyor. Available in widths from 16″ to 42″. Also, the Model 190-ACC is one of the most economical conveyors of its type on the market.
- Conveyor Frame: 6-1/2″ deep x 12 gauge formed steel channel powder coat painted medium green
- Tread Rollers: 1.9″ diameter x 16 gauge galvanized tread rollers on 3″ centers
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″ & 42″
- Underside Drive (standard)
- Motor: 1/2 HP 208/230/460/575/3/60 TEFC (up to 2 HP maximum)
- Conveying Speed: 65 Feet/Minute (constant)
- Capacity: Maximum load 150 Lbs. per foot of conveyor
- Finger tip pressure roller adjustment, no tools required
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
For more information on Hytrol’s Model 190-ACC V-Belt Driven Live-Roller Conveyor, please call us at 1-877-355-1511 or complete the Request for Information form below.