Hytrol Model 190-ACC Medium Duty V-Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyor is designed to achieve minimum pressure accumulation of cartons, totes, boxes, etc. Its simple design eliminates complicated adjustments, allowing for back pressure as low as 2% of the total load on the conveyor. Also, it is one of the most economical conveyors of its type on the market.
- Bed: 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame, powder coat painted
- Rollers: 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized tread rollers on 3″ centers, and 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized pressure rollers spaced on 6″ centers
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″ & 42″
- Underside Drive (standard)
- Motor: 1/2 HP 208/230/460/3/60 TEFC (up to 2 HP maximum)
- Conveying Speed: 65 Feet/Minute (constant)
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity: Maximum load 150 Lbs./foot of conveyor (not to exceed rated overall capacity)
- Finger tip pressure roller adjustment, no tools required
For more information on Hytrol’s Model 190-ACC, please call us at 1-877-355-1511.